The Technology Leaders Cadre will be comprised of technology leaders in the district (one representative per building). The cadre will meet quarterly during the school year to develop technology integration lessons and implement strategies to support the digital elements of the curriculum adoptions, collaborate with colleagues on best practices, and learn about emerging technologies.
This Cadre will identify and disseminate best practices targeting innovative technology integration into teaching and learning, by:
- providing a forum for sharing and collaborative work
- internalizing NETS for students
- focusing on exemplary staff development and leadership skills
- utilizing a professional learning community
- modeling and practicing effective instructional strategies while demonstrating emerging technologies
Scope of Work
- Quarterly meeting dates for 2009-2010: Oct. 29, Dec. 3, Feb. 18, May 6 at BESC from 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Share district technology news with K-8 technology leaders
- Allow colleagues to share best practices in technology
- Explore and receive hands-on practice with emerging technologies at each meeting
- Create a webpage where meeting minutes and resources are shared
- Participating technology leaders will receive their hourly rate for attending the meetings
- Additional meetings will be offered throughout the year as professional development workshops